Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Time Flies

Since the Learning 2.0 effort ended, I haven't had a reason to blog. However, I'm thinking I just need to practice. I'd like to learn the various functionality and brag about my blog savvy to my kids. Not that they will be impressed or anything. Here are a few things I want to learn:
  1. How to post pictures inside my blog.
  2. How to link a YouTube video to my blog post.
  3. How to send a post from my phone.
  4. Oh, I'm sure there's more...
Some of the less technical things I want to figure out include: why bother to blog anyway? can blogging achieve a purpose (that I care about)? and can it be done "for pennies a day" i.e. less than 10 minutes. So I'll be pondering what I want my blog to morph into over the next few days... And maybe, just maybe I'll start posting again.

No comments: